Apples are one of the most cultivated and consumed fruits in the world. The proverb “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” is one we’ve all heard, and it turns out to be very true. Not only are they extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavonoids and dietary fiber, apples contain almost no fat, sodium or cholesterol. Among other benefits, apples have been shown to improve neurological health, prevent dementia, reduce stroke risk, and ward off breast cancer.
For more information, visit www.usapple.org
We offer a wide range of package sizes, structures and options tailored to suit your needs, from high impact graphics on laminated stand up pouches to traditional polybags and plastic tubs. Whether you require simple sealed, food safe packages, premium and convenient “tear to open” re-sealable packages, or environmentally friendly and sustainability-focused structures, our experts will work with you to design the package that best meets your requirements. Standard packaging includes:
- Polybags, from 5 oz. to 6lbs.
- Stand Up Pouches, from 8 oz. to 4lbs.
- Single Serve & Multi-Serve formats
Product formats include:
- Frozen apple slices
- Ability to create blends with up to 5 different fruits
- Organic Apple & Kosher certified products available
- All products are peeled & cored, cut, carefully washed & ready to eat