Don’t let their size fool you – although tiny, blueberries are packed with healthy antioxidants. They’re also high in Vitamin C, which promotes a healthy immune system, and manganese, which plays an important role in bone development. Plus they’re a good source of dietary fiber, which contributes to heart health, helping to keep cholesterol in check.
For more information, visit www.blueberrycouncil.org
We offer a wide range of package sizes, structures and options tailored to suit your needs, from high impact graphics on laminated stand up pouches to traditional polybags and plastic tubs. Whether you require simple sealed, food safe packages, premium and convenient “tear to open” re-sealable packages, or environmentally friendly and sustainability-focused structures, our experts will work with you to design the package that best meets your requirements. Standard packaging includes:
- Polybags, from 5 oz. to 6lbs.
- Stand Up Pouches, from 8 oz. to 4lbs.
- Plastic Tubs for Retail, 10 oz. to 24 oz.
- Cups, 4 oz. to 8 oz.
- Single Serve & Multi-Serve formats
Product formats include:
- Whole Frozen
- Ability to create blends with up to 5 different fruits
- Ability to blend with sweeteners to create snack cups, toppings, & smoothies
- Organic Blueberries, Wild Blueberries & Kosher certified products available
- All products are de-stemmed, carefully washed & ready to eat
- Good source of fiber