Cherries are packed with nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Both sweet as well as tart cherries have been linked to numerous health benefiting compounds and antioxidants that are essential for wellness.Consumption of cherries has also been shown to reduce chronic painful episodes such as gout, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and sports injuries.
For more information, visit www.choosecherries.com
We offer a wide range of package sizes, structures and options tailored to suit your needs, from high impact graphics on laminated stand up pouches to traditional polybags and plastic tubs. Whether you require simple sealed, food safe packages, premium and convenient “tear to open” re-sealable packages, or environmentally friendly and sustainability-focused structures, our experts will work with you to design the package that best meets your requirements. Standard packaging includes:
- Polybags, from 5 oz. to 6lbs.
- Stand Up Pouches, from 8 oz. to 4lbs.
- Single Serve & Multi-Serve formats
Product formats include:
- Whole frozen cherries and cherry halves
- Ability to create blends with up to 5 different fruits
- Organic Cherries & Kosher certified products available
- Dark Sweet Cherries, Dark Tart Cherries, Red Tart Cherries & Organic Sweet Cherries available
- All products are pitted, carefully washed & ready to eat
- Good source of fiber
- Good source of vitamin C