Mangos are the #1 consumed fruit in the world, and with America’s increasingly diverse population, their popularity here is skyrocketing. Mangos have been called the “king of fruits” because of their excellent flavor, attractive fragrance, beautiful shades, and healthful qualities. They’re low in calories and an excellent source of beta-carotene, vitamin A and potassium. Research has also shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit that can protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers.
For more information, visit www.mango.org
We offer a wide range of package sizes, structures and options tailored to suit your needs, from high impact graphics on laminated stand up pouches to traditional polybags and plastic tubs. Whether you require simple sealed, food safe packages, premium and convenient “tear to open” re-sealable packages, or environmentally friendly and sustainability-focused structures, our experts will work with you to design the package that best meets your requirements. Standard packaging includes:
- Polybags, from 5 oz. to 6lbs.
- Stand Up Pouches, from 8 oz. to 4lbs.
- Single Serve & Multi-Serve formats
Product formats include:
- Frozen mango chunks and diced cut mango
- Ability to create blends with up to 5 different fruits
- Organic Mango & Kosher certified products available
- All products are peeled & pitted, cut, carefully washed & ready to eat
- Excellent source of vitamin C