With their sweet, juicy flavor and sun-splashed colors, it’s little wonder Christopher Columbus called papayas the “fruit of the angels.” Although they’re often considered exotic, Papayas can now be found in markets throughout the year. In addition to their exquisite taste, papayas are also one of the healthiest fruits. In fact, the highly respected Center for Science in the Public Interest, a consumer watchdog organization headquartered in Washington, D.C., ranks papaya as one of its Top 5 "Fantastic Fruits," along with guava, watermelon, grapefruit and kiwi.
For more information, visit www.hawaiipapaya.com
We offer a wide range of package sizes, structures and options tailored to suit your needs, from high impact graphics on laminated stand up pouches to traditional polybags and plastic tubs. Whether you require simple sealed, food safe packages, premium and convenient “tear to open” re-sealable packages, or environmentally friendly and sustainability-focused structures, our experts will work with you to design the package that best meets your requirements. Standard packaging includes:
- Polybags, from 5 oz. to 6lbs.
- Stand Up Pouches, from 8 oz. to 4lbs.
- Single Serve & Multi-Serve formats
Product formats include:
- Frozen papaya chunks
- Ability to create blends with up to 5 different fruits
- Kosher certified products available
- All products are peeled & de-seeded, carefully washed & ready
- Excellent source of vitamin C (antioxidant)
- Excellent source of vitamin A