Pineapples are among the world’s most popular tropical fruits. Not only are they sweet, juicy and delicious, Pineapples are also healthy and nutritious. Pineapples contain bromelain, an enzyme that may help arthritis pain by easing inflammation. They are also a good source of vitamin C, which helps the immune system.
For more information, visit www.kingoffruit.com.au
We offer a wide range of package sizes, structures and options tailored to suit your needs, from high impact graphics on laminated stand up pouches to traditional polybags and plastic tubs. Whether you require simple sealed, food safe packages, premium and convenient “tear to open” re-sealable packages, or environmentally friendly and sustainability-focused structures, our experts will work with you to design the package that best meets your requirements. Standard packaging includes:
- Polybags, from 5 oz. to 6lbs.
- Stand Up Pouches, from 8 oz. to 4lbs.
- Single Serve & Multi-Serve formats
Product formats include:
- Frozen pineapple chunks and diced cut pineapple
- Ability to create blends with up to 5 different fruits
- Organic Pineapple & Kosher certified products available
- All products are peeled & cored, cut, carefully washed & ready to eat