Although rhubarbs look like red celery, they’re actually considered to be members of the fruit family. Rhubarbs are known for their healthful benefits including fiber for ease in digestion and vitamin K for healthy bone growth. Rhubarbs also have anti-infection and cancer protection properties, making this wonder fruit much more than just a great dessert.
For more information, visit www.rhubarbinfo.com
We offer a wide range of package sizes, structures and options tailored to suit your needs, from high impact graphics on laminated stand up pouches to traditional polybags and plastic tubs. Whether you require simple sealed, food safe packages, premium and convenient “tear to open” re-sealable packages, or environmentally friendly and sustainability-focused structures, our experts will work with you to design the package that best meets your requirements. Standard packaging includes:
- Polybags, from 5 oz. to 6lbs.
- Stand Up Pouches, from 8 oz. to 4lbs.
- Single Serve & Multi-Serve formats
Product formats include:
- Frozen sliced rhubarb
- Ability to create blends with up to 5 different fruits
- Kosher certified products available
- All products are cut, carefully washed & ready to eat
- Excellent source of calcium
- Good source of fiber