Strawberries are America’s favorite fruit. Not only do they taste great, strawberries are also an essential part of a healthy diet. This super fruit contains high levels of antioxidants (including vitamin C), which are key to warding off chronic diseases and promoting optimum health. Consuming strawberries can:
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Enhance memory function
- Fight some types of cancers
- Help prevent Alzheimer’s disease and reverse age-related mental decline
- Protect against birth defects
- Lower obesity
- Protect against rheumatoid arthritis
- Prevent cell and tissue damage throughout the body
For more information, visit www.calstrawberry.com
We offer a wide range of package sizes, structures and options tailored to suit your needs, from high impact graphics on laminated stand up pouches to traditional polybags and plastic tubs. Whether you require simple sealed, food safe packages, premium and convenient “tear to open” re-sealable packages, or environmentally friendly and sustainability-focused structures, our experts will work with you to design the package that best meets your requirements. Standard packaging includes:
- Polybags, from 5 oz. to 6lbs.
- Stand Up Pouches, from 8 oz. to 4lbs.
- Plastic Tubs for Retail, 10 oz. to 24 oz.
- Cups, 4 oz. to 8 oz.
- Single Serve & Multi-Serve formats
Product formats include:
- Whole Frozen, Diced Cut (3/8th to 5/8th sizes), Sliced, & Quarter-Cut
- Ability to create blends with up to 5 different fruits
- Ability to blend with sweeteners to create snack cups, toppings, & smoothies
- Organic Strawberries & Kosher certified products available
- All products are de-capped (i.e. the green calyx is removed), carefully washed & ready to eat
- Excellent source of vitamin C
- Good source of fiber